Saturday, October 30, 2010

.....oUrLoVeJoUrNeY......


THEMOMENTTHATCANTGETOUTOFMYMIND





We were start DATING each other since high school...
there's no much memories to laugh on....
our HEART are not strongly tight each other....
We doesn't care at every inch of what the hell we are saying or do everyday..
because we were nothing....








But actually..we don't even REALIZE on how much precious our relationship..
start with nothng until had everything..
everyday is our DAY.... n no one can get into OUR WORLD..
not even our parents at all...
how SELFISH nye...







That all DAMN much memories of us,
hav been deleted...im totally lost.... down at the moment..
that was a worst time i have to face on everyday..
stand by MYSELF,
walk in the road ALONE,
laugh with NOTHING n EMPTY!








BUT one day....the day that i've been waited, COME...!
u said the word that i cant totally FORGET.
me either dear...
im thankful to GOD coz make my wish became true...
i cant imagine this things will happen..
i wish we can go trough this PATH again dear...
we can BUILD again TOGETHER JUZ like BEFORE...
this came to 10% of one year.








i was RISING UP your percent to 50%
this is because i was caught u are NOT LYING to me..!
that was REALLY a GOOD starting dear..
i wish u can STAY up like this darl...!
besides, this is for our FUTURE ...







u here WIF me....
always stand by my SIDE....
always WALK wif me in this empty road..
laugh TOGETHER wif me....
n more important u ACCEPTING all of me..
u kno how much i APPERCIATE that..
this moment makes me wanna giv u UP to 60%.
:)









u hav been asking me what u hav to do to ADD UP yr percent...
this was probably my answer....
if u face the MR. Right u got 20%..
n if u talk wit MRS. Left u will got another 20%..
im SORRY cuz make things late...
past when i was HAPPY, they were HAPPY..
middle when i was in PAIN..they get STUCK..!
n future if im the one who got LUCK, i want them to be the FIRST ONE to celebrate it..





i hope u will UNDERSTAND n do an ACTION...
im not gonna tell what u hav to do anymore...
this blog i wrote juz to giv u a CLUE..
i hope this wont juz be a WASTE.!
u still doesnt fully touch my heart..
but dunt u worry....cuz that HEART are been LOCKED by yr name.!
only that my word to u dear...~




No comments:

Post a Comment