Friday, July 30, 2010

NEW OF ME :)

hehehehehee.......


What else can I do :)

Just giving a smile...without knowing the truth...

N just feels the pain inside...


What else can I do.....? :)

Just...Keep smiling...

N asks for forgiveness to ALLAH because of my past...


What else can I do...? :)

Just...Smiling....

N accepts all the things happen to me...

In a month...all crush my feeling...


What else can I do...? J

Just...smiling over again...

N....changes my self..??

Should or shouldn't I..?


N last....

What else can I do.....?

I have to smile everyday, act like I’m happy 4 every second in a day...

N wait till the day come out.....

The day that I hope for happiness that should be my last forever...

N I had promise my self to be a new n I’ll make sure...

'He' will feel the most gratefully because having mine :)

(This is my promise till my breath came out...)

No comments:

Post a Comment